About DG Alerts
DG Alerts is a service of the Doctor’s Guide, which has been servicing the information and decision making needs of the healthcare community for 25 years.
DG Alerts provides information from global public health agencies, drug and device approval agencies, as well as authoritative societies and organizations on matters pertinent to public health and drug and food safety. Subscribers are able to comment on and discuss outbreaks, new products, and recalls as well as rate the importance of alerts.
The information provided by DG Alerts helps doctors and others in healthcare protect their patients and prepare their practice by staying informed of disease outbreaks, drug and device recalls and approvals, and other public health alerts.
Selected agencies covered by DG Alerts:
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control (US)
- Food and Drug Administration (US)
- European Medicines Agency
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- International Society of Infectious Disease
- Public Health England
- European Center for Disease Control
- China CDC
- China FDA